Featured post

What Did Anglo-Force Look Like?

I've been playing around with one of those AI art generator things, generating images for some of the old Anglo-Force characters in a ...

Saturday 12 December 2015

Health update: I finally got my test results back!

So I finally got my test results back yesterday. The scans showed that I have sustained some damage to the arteries around my heart. They don't know the full extent of the damage yet, which means I'll have to go back into hospital for more tests.

The test itself is a coronary angiogram. (I've included a video below that explains it better than I could.) I don't have a date for it yet because I'm being put on medication that will prepare for the procedure, but at the moment it looks like I'll be going back into hospital around the end of January.


To be honest with you I'm kind of upbeat about the whole thing, and this is the best frame of mind I've been in in years, and that's including when I was fed up about not having a job, and apart from the constant tiredness I'm not feeling too bad at the moment, and as I said to big brother Paul this evening it's hard to be miserable with little Monty around!

If I could offer anyone a piece of advice it's this: please don't worry about me! I'm more than sure I'll get through this okay, and I'm looking forward to being able to take Monty on long walks.

So finally, a big thank you to all of those who have sent me messages of support over the past few months. It is greatly appreciated.

PS - send all of you get well soon cards to the usual address! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment