Thursday 16 July 2015

Listen to me on the radio!

Earlier today I had the pleasure of meeting Nick Conrad​ and his team as they brought their Radio Norfolk show to the Henry Blogg Museum here in Cromer.

We had a great time showing Nick and his crew around the museum talking about the great man himself among other things. Richard Leeds​ from the Lifeboat Station also popped by for a chat, and as the old saying goes a good time was had by all.



Yours truly came up with the idea of inviting Nick and his team to the museum, and I have to admit I feel a bit overwhelmed with all the praise and thanks I got this morning.

I'm hoping that more photos will be posted online soon (get your finger out Andreas Yiasimi​ ;) ), and if you missed the show or you live outside Norfolk you can catch it on the BBC iPlayer at http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p02vh064 

I have to admit I haven't listened to my segments yet, although I was a lot better than when I did the commentary on a wrestling video 12 years ago! :)

(Photo credit to Hubba Hubba-Hubba @ https://www.facebook.com/hubba.hubbahubba.1)

No comments:

Post a Comment