Featured post

What Did Anglo-Force Look Like?

I've been playing around with one of those AI art generator things, generating images for some of the old Anglo-Force characters in a ...

Saturday 12 October 2013

So Where Are Those Damn Reviews, Two Sheds?

Some of you may be wondering why it's been a bit quiet around here lately. There's actually quite a simple reason for that.


I'm currently on a two-week training course arranged by the good people at Seetec as part of the government's work program. It's a full-time thing, and with my weekly stint at the museum it means that my time is a bit limited at the moment, and I haven't gotten around to watching the recent WWE, UFC and Bellator shows, or any of the DVDs that have been sent to me, and as the DVD release of WWE Battleground will probably be sent to me to review I may skip this particular show.

Hopefully I'll be back up to date in the next few days. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment